We got you covered
Roof Reno is the evolution of roofing, where old fashioned hard work meets the convenience and efficiency of 21st century technology! We have gone ahead and simplified the sloped re-roofing process for home and building owners. We’ve looked at the future needs of both our communities and planet and are introducing solutions to some of the world’s largest environmental concerns.
Mission Statement – RoofReno exists to create a community in and around the roofing industry where everyone involved benefits from the power. We plan to head major recycling efforts to gather the raw materials to manufacture sustainable lifetime products. We provide clients with outstanding value both in price and process and offer unparalleled protection to both clients and installers. Lastly we offer installers a simplified access to high paying contracts and seamless project management solution for both the project and their employees.
Vision Statement – To create a cleaner & healthier industry through the implementation of community and incentivized rewards using the latest technology.
Chairman and Founder
If your roof is looking weathered and due for replacement, you can expect to receive a postcard from us notifying you of your options. Due to the efficiency of our process, we are able to offer amazing prices on all your high end, life-time roofing systems. If you received one of our postcards it means your roof has most likely seen better days. It’s time to start collecting quotes and doing your research. What a daunting task the whole process can be! We have simplified the process by doing the research for you and have sourced the most durable, affordable lifetime products on the market and presented you with the best options to re-roof your home or building. Each hand delivered post card has several roofing price options on it for the address it is delivered to. There are two asphalt shingle quotes, two metal shingle quotes (painted and stone-coated), one eco-friendly recycled rubber shingle quote, two sheet metal quotes (traditional rib w/exposed fastener and a classic standing seam hidden fastener) and an option for a thin-film flexible solar integrated roofing system (available only with the hidden fastener roof system).
These quoted prices represent the most basic assembly of components for each system, which means that you need not spend any more money than the associated system price to have yourself a completely new, warranteed roof. However, there exists many options for each system that can increase the price, these might include new flashings, type and quality of underlay, metal drip edge, new eavestrough, gutter/leaf guard for your new or existing troughs, etc. None of these options are mandatory, nor do they impact the performance of your new roofing system during the warranty period. The length of warranty periods depend on products and optinos chosen, premium products and underlays offer the longest warranties. Would you rather hear it directly from a PRO?? Take advantage of our free PRO-roofers hotline to ask questions and get the answers you need to help you pick out the components included in building the last roof you’ll ever have to pay for.
Recognizing the need for change in this industry, we have decided to become the face of that change in the following ways:
- We take steps to identify properties that are in obvious need of a new roof. We hand deliver a postcard with several roofing system prices specific to each address. We developed a cost efficient method for accomplishing this and passed the value on to our clients
- We have developed or are in the process of developing our own proprietary brands for all our lifetime roofing systems thereby eliminating the middleman distributor, shortening the economic life cycle of a product and once again providing our clients with increased value at a decreased cost
- Through RoofReno’s private roofing education center and certification process we have developed a very reliable process for human resource management and the completion of all our contracted projects while maintaining the highest standard of quality workmanship and uniform installation techniques no matter the region or install crew. Our business will be operating all across the North American continent thus providing this great value to a greater number of potential clients
Your Roof, RoofReno Advantage
Of all the construction trades, roofing is in a class of its own on account of some of its unique characteristics. Unlike other features of everyone’s home, a sloped roof can be seen by anyone passing by on the street and allows them to recognize when your roof has significantly deteriorated. This is easy to see without invading the privacy of the landowner. Unlike other home improvements, replacing your roof can not be put off for months or even years, there is a sense of urgency since your roof is on the front line defense when it comes to protecting the entirety of your home. However, this is not enough for some owners and their reasons for holding off on the project can be equally valid. In some neighbourhoods, city by-law will demand that you repair your roof if it gets to be in too bad of shape; this is usually brought to their attention by a neighbour who claims the decaying roof is lowering their property value or somehow affecting them. Not to mention your insurance company requires your roof to be in good standing for your insurance to be valid. Other unique characteristics of the roofing trade include:
Unique Characteristics of the Roofing Trade
- The working conditions are both beautiful and dangerous. Lots of fresh air and a great view are the benefits of working at heights, plus the materials are not dusty or gaseous. However, one must take the time and proper training to work safely at heights. This is why we include a mandatory working at heights training course as part of every installer’s RoofReno certification process.
- The abundant generation of waste is a major concern and one that all involved parties should be considering when deciding what products to purchase or sell. It is a global responsibility that we must all begin to acknowledge and consider when choosing what products will end up in our landfills or preferably end up being recycled.
- The reliability of the contractor and the strength of their business is a major consideration when choosing who will replace your roof. Roofing more so than any other trade has a huge abundance of start and fail businesses. Roofing is a very tough business for many reasons. The work is hard, it can be dangerous and the workers comp rates are the highest in the construction industry. The large portion of the employment pool will only have a high school diploma or less. This can present a management challenge all on its own. Lastly, it is well known that there is a tendency towards addiction issues with construction workers and even more so with roofers. As a homeowner spending tens of thousands of dollars on a new lifetime roof you want to be sure the company will be in business in the years to come to ensure the warranty holds value. The last thing you want is to find out the company you choose to install your beautiful new lifetime roofing system, which now leaks less than two years after the date of install, is no longer in business and they can not be found. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME and leaves the home owner without a warranty.
RoofReno is the answer
RoofReno has capitalized on all of these characteristics and we are proud to be roofing. We have identified the problem for you, developed a standardized certification required by our installers for each system we sell. We have developed the manufacturing side of our business so that we can present our potential client with eco-friendly choices which are not only going to last longer but also give our clients scores of value at prices they can not find elsewhere. Lastly, we are the only roofing company that can service not only our province or country, but our entire continent via our marriage to technology and our system dedicated to customer satisfaction and efficiency. You never have to worry about us not being here because we have built our company to endure the next 100 years or more. We believe that our strength will lead to RoofReno Ltd becoming the dominant roofing source for everyone’s roofing needs. The sheer volume and efficiency with which we operate will form a rock solid foundation built by virtue of a huge database of satisfied customers and an amassing anchor of financial strength.